This recipe is a twist on Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats. It is so basic that a child could make this. If ya don’t have a stove, you can use a microwave- It’s that dang easy!!!
You will need:
5 cups of Nestle Nesquik cereal
1 bag of miniature marshmallows
¼ cup double dosed cannabutter - See my blog for instructions on how to make single dose cannabutter AND add double the cannabis HERE
a little extra butter for the palms of your hands- I will explain later
1 tsp. Almond OR Vanilla Extract
1 wooden spoon
1 pot (must hold min. 8 cups)
8X8 baking pan
How to make them:
1. Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2. Put marshmallows and cannabutter in pot on stove over medium/low heat.
* If using a microwave, put in the biggest microwaveable bowl you have. Put on medium for 1 minute. Stir. Continue heating and stirring at 30 second intervals until it is all melted and consistent*
3. Stir until marshmallows and butter are all melted. (it will look like foam)
*If you do not constantly stir once the marshmallows start melting you may burn them so BE CAREFUL*
4. Add Almond OR Vanilla Extract and stir.
5. Add cereal and stir. (it will look like a spiderweb full of balls at this point)
6. Using the wooden spoon, put cereal mixture in to the 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper
7. Grease the palms of your hands with butter and use them to push the mixture into the corners of the pan so it looks uniform.
8. Let cool for an hour.
9. Cut into 16 pieces.
Each piece will contain 0.93 grams of cannabis if the recipe for double butter is used